Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Oh yeah, my picture!

In case anyone wants to know, which I don't know who, but the picture you see on my blog is from May 7, 2006. After a long time of wrestling with whether or not to go through believer's baptism, I went through with it. One night earlier in the week, I felt God tell me to do it. And this time, I didn't argue or bicker about it because I didn't have a reason not to. It was something I had to do and should have done a long time ago. That was an interesting week. I left a band that I had been a part of. Basically parting ways with one of the guys in the band who I was good friends with. And then May 7, it was just awesome. My good friend Brian Hill did the honors. He was the church's children's minister and I'd been playing with him in our children's band for a long time. I just felt he was the right guy to do the baptizing. And I love him for it! I miss him too.

No comments: