Wednesday, March 05, 2008

American Idol-The Girls

Yeah, I'll be watching the girls tonight. The guys did ok last night. David Cook impressed me with his rocking version of Lionel Richie's Hello. David A did ok with Phil Collins. Even dreadlock boy Jason Castro was impressive with his choice. Even whiny emo kid Danny wasn't all that bad, but probably on the bottom 3 as far as my favorites.
Who will go home from them? I'm guessing Luke and Chekieze. Danny is going to get the teenage girl vote mainly because he wears girl pants. At least he can sing. Unlike Sanjaya.
So, who will wind up going home from the girls? I guess we'll find out how they do. I can't see Kady hanging in there much longer. Not sure who else though. I like the rocker nurse but her voice will limit her on theme weeks. Could you imagine her doing a Barry Manilow song????

No comments: