Thursday, January 27, 2005

Writing again

Well, today I sat down with one of Alan and Dustin's creations and wrote some lyrics down for it. I haven't really written much lately. The last thing I wrote was something for my Dad and I never really finished it yet. What I wrote today though, that's metal. I like it. Probably will take some editing and refining but I like what came out. First time I've ever wrote lyrics to someone else's music and it wasn't a parody. Continue to pray for these kids though. They have their own life struggles and I hope I can help them deal with them and teach them as well. Anywho, it's late. Well, late for me. After 9. Smackdown is already done, and I didn't watch any of it. I didn't even read any spoilers on it. Oh well. Royal Rumble is coming on Sunday. Joey and I will more than likely be watching. Now, time for bed. Good night all. God Bless!

No comments: