Thursday, January 27, 2005

What is the Showdown rules??

For anyone who has read this and is wondering about my blog address, I thought I'd explain it a bit. Showdown Rules. The Showdown is a Christian Metal band that I am really digging right now. They bring that style of metal that reminds me a lot of Pantera, Iron Maiden, etc. Plus, they are great guys to hang with. When they played the Shma back in December, I talked with them a lot and I think they all wanted my Stryper shirt. :-) Hey, I even got to sing on one of their songs that night. That was awesome! But, when I came to naming my blog address, my first tries didn't work. So, I thought I would do something like Showdownrules and it worked! I'm glad it did. I look forward to February 5th when they come back. I look forward to beinig stiff and sore for about a month after this show.
As far as other things going on, wow, is the Purprose Driven Life speaking to me! God has spoken to me in a whole new way through this book. My prayer is to look at the relationships I have and continue to cultivate them and surrendering of myself. I know with God's Help, that can be done.

No comments: