Friday, March 07, 2008

NetFlix

Ok, I must really be out of my mind but now I have joined NetFlix.(Melodie, you are a disciple of Netflix, I know. haha) And what are our first 3 movies? Let's see. 2 for Sabrina and one for me! haha Becoming Jane, The Astronaut Farmer and Night on Earth. By the way, I know I've mentioned Night on Earth to a few people who read this, anyone want to get together and watch it? Might not be everyone's cup of tea. It's been so long since I've seen it but I remember liking it. But, then again, I was a major hooligan at the time. So, we'll see. But, yeah, we have 32 movies in our que. But, then again, most of those are double sets, like the V TV show, Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock, ya know, classic stuff. :) Sabrina made sure she put plenty of her own choices in there. I might actually watch one or two of them with her! haha

No comments: