Sunday, January 23, 2005

Worship, Taziki's, football and guitars

Wow, today was good. I was in a worshipful frame of mind, which has been lacking in me lately. The message was good. The RBF time was good. It was so encouraging to be back in RBF. I've missed the last couple weeks due to strange and unusual circumstances. But, it was awesome seeing so many people, not only in worship, but in RBF! I feel like my heart for worship is coming back to me. Probably because God is working on me. Constantly under construction. Then, off to lunch at Taziki's. Yummy that was good. Good day to stay home today and stay warm. So I'll be watching some football and playing some guitar. I'm having so much fun playing these jams that Dustin and Alan did that I want to get better at them. And also start writing some lyrics. I want to really do some great worship style lyrics and Scripture based lyrics. I'll be praying for inspiration there. So, here's to an Eagles/Steelers Super Bowl. I hope I get that.

No comments: