Wednesday, January 19, 2005

It'snotaboutmeit'snotaboutmeit'snotaboutme

When am I ever going to learn? For those who might fall upon this little blog of mine I'll just let you know that I help a friend out in moderating a message board for a concert venue he runs. He's a darn good friend too. He and his wife have been a Godsend for both me and my wife. And I was letting a little dumb thing on the board try and screw that up. It's not about me folks! When will I learn that? Everything here on Earth is nothing! It's small! Eternity in Heaven is something I long for but I keep letting pride and ego get in the way! It doesn't make the world rotate, as I heard in a humorous song once long ago. God, what do I need to do? Help me surrender these small things in this life. Help me focus on You and You alone. Because You alone are worthy! Break me of this pride and ego problem.
And to my friends, I love you all! God Bless You!!

No comments: